There is one common thing that all quilters have. When we hurt, tired, or want to relax, we quilt or do hand work! I do not know what I would do without my love of quilting. It is one of the most rewarding hobby to have and quilting has helped me get through some difficult times in the last 3 years. I completed all of January’s goals with the exception of quilting Oh Glory! But she is loaded and ready to go. I plan on having the quilt finished in the next couple of days.
Quilts to be Quilted:
- Enduring Legacy
- Colonial Ladies (Wanda’s quilt)
- Threads of Memory
- Miscellaneous small wall hangings
Applique/Hand Work Projects:
- A Bountiful Life (BOM) Prep 4 blocks
- Margaret Potts (BAS BOM) 6 blocks
- Stonefields (On-Going) Complete Section 4
- Brinton Hall (EPP project) Sew Hexigons together for Medallion
- Quiltmania BOM Mystery quilt
- Snowman in Blue – Start Project (Embroidery)
- Kathy Smithz BOM Project – Prep and work on Block 2 (Embroidery)
- RSC 2017 Monthly Blocks
- Robin’s Nest
- Dresden Plates Project
OK – now let’s see how I do. Applique projects are ongoing each month. The embroidery projects have not been started yet. My back brace has really helped me so I know if life settles down and I continue to feel better maybe I can catch up on my projects – that is my main goal.
Have a blessed day and it looks like 6 more weeks of winter!