Good morning to all! Welcome to To Do Tuesday where I will ATTEMPT to set a few goals and actually get them done this next week. We are back from a shortened week vacation to Durant Oklahoma and I am glad to be home. Next time it will be a night out in the Best Western in town – less work and cheaper! LOL
Here are my goals before our trip.
My goals for 19-26 April are as listed below. Not a good record of accomplishments!
- Work on Dresden Heaven in the evening X –
- Complete border for A Bountiful Life X Changed my mind – adding 7 blocks
- Start Redwork Baskets BOW – X
- Begin working on Stars Around the Garden Setting X
- Start Sewialites – Starting with 2 blocks. X
- Santa Fe Trail SAL – Blocks 1 and 2 Completed
Well, I did not fair well did I? It is time to get serious again after 2 weeks of no organization of my days!
I have made a decision to add 7 more blocks to my A Bountiful Life and have printed out the blocks on freezer paper for fabric selection and regular paper for tracing the pattern on the backgrounds. The border will be vines with leaves.
Here are my goals for this next week (there will be some interruptions, but hoping not as many as the last 2 weeks.)
- Maintain a Positive Attitude and get the quilting mojo back!
- Prepare 6 blocks for applique for A Bountiful Life
- Work on Dresden Plates
- Applique Block 10 for A Bountiful Life
- Work on Stonefields
- Start Sewialites – Goal would be 2 blocks
- Straighten fabric stash – I did a a lot of pulling of fabrics and did not put them back where they belong!
- Work with Clay and clean out the garage!
- Help with the new Security System
I know that I may not reach all of the goals, but the last two will be accomplished! A visit to San Antonio tomorrow is on the calendar for a doctor appointment for Clay and another errand, so time will be limited! Just need to work faster!
Have a wonderful week – see you next week.
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, Scrap Happy Days, Quilting Patch Linky Party To-Do-Tuesdays;PHD in 2021;