Positive – Walking doing great! Negative – HOT today with a cool off coming next week! More Negative – Monday and Tuesday were not very productive – too many problems with “things”. Today was a double duty to Mamogram Day and had to go for my 6th month ear check up for Menieres. Received a little bad news on that front. The right ear is not doing real well in the low pitches – that is caused by the Meniere’s. High pitch loss is not attributable to Menieres. BLESSING. I have an appointment with my hearing aid Audiologist at 10:00 AM tomorrow (could not believe I was able to get the appointment this soon) for hearing aid adjustments for changes in my hearing. But the last 4 days took a lot out of my quilting time and now another trip to SA tomorrow. I think that I will be able to get some work accomplished on the border tomorrow. After you see the finished border, you will think I am a quilting masochist! You are right!
OK Here were my goals for the last week! (What a joke)
- Finish My Surprise Quilt. Only have 2 each 1” borders put on and 1 side of the next border done.
- Prepare the remaining 5 blocks for In My Garden. What – Did I think I would have 5 days of peace and quiet? Not done
- Start a hand quilting project (have a few tops that are waiting in line patiently) – April Fools
- Do more hand work, less piecing as it is time to catch up on those UFOs. Ha!
- Send 12 quilts to Rebecca for quilting. Waiting on Number 1 goal to be finished
- FINALLY get back to my long arm and finish up the remainder of quilt tops. Maybe in a week or so – No progress
- Complete my Churn Dash SAL project – I need to put the blocks together in a setting! No progress.
So I am going to carry the above “wishes” over to next Tuesday. I have finished all 4 bunnies so here they are!
Monday and Tuesday evening I was in the mood to embroidery. So I am working on another block for my Moda Xmas SAL!
Well, that is all I have to report! I am hoping now that the rest of the year is free from unforeseen requirements so I can meet some or all of the goals I have set for myself!
Have a great week of stitching!
© Nanette Chopin Cook at Doitrightquilter.com 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Nanette Chopin Cook and Doitrightquilter.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, Scrap Happy Days, Quilting Patch Linky Party, To Do Tuesdays