And a Happy Tuesday to all! It is summer hot here in South Texas now – reaching into heat index’s of over 100! I will be sitting in the sun about 15 minutes each day to supplement my Vitamin D with a fan on me, but it is worth it as each day I have more energy, no depression, sleeping well, and motivation to quilt on my projects! YEA! Life is getting better.
These were my goals last week.
- Be happy for all that we have and forget about the bad! √
- Sew the binding for Autumn Jubilee √
- Load and quilt another quilt (May be my Red, White and Blue Log Cabin) ↓
- Work on Dresden Plates (Applique) √
- Work on A Bountiful Life (Applique) ↓
- Stay on my special diet! √
Happiness has found me again thanks to time in the Sun and more Sun Lamp time! ☀
I have the binding sewn and ready to hand stitch for Autumn Jubilee
I did not get my RWB Log Cabin load, but it will be done this week. It is a smaller quilt and will not take long to complete it.
AND finally I am beginning to make progress on Dresden Heaven! Amazing when one has energy, creativity, and drive to work on hobbies! I have a total of 26 completed (without the circles) and only 79 small ones to finish! I believe there are about 10 larger Dresdens to applique when those are completed, but the end is getting closer to completion. The push is on as I am working on this project during the day to get it finished!
I am sticking to my Cluck Cluck Diet and not straying anymore! It just is not worth it.
Goals for 7 – 14 June 2021
- Continuing working on Dresden Plates
- Load RWB Log Cabin quilt on long arm and quilt it.
- Work on binding for Autumn Jubilee.
- Work on A Bountiful Life Blocks.
- Continue with improving my Vitamin D levels and staying on the Cluck Cluck Diet.
- Look through the windshield of life and not in the rearview mirror – Yesterday is gone.
Have a great week stitching and enjoy what you are doing! Take time to sit in the sun for 10 minutes if possible each day! Vitamin D – The Sunshine Vitamin!
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, Scrap Happy Days, Quilting Patch Linky Party To-Do-Tuesdays;PHD in 2021;