Good morning!!! We are enjoying being home and Clay has been working on installing the outside Cameras. It is neat to have them and of course he is doing a wonderful job in mounting them. No electrical cords visible – he is just so talented when it comes to electronics, electrical things, and building. This home is over secured, but if any illegals tempt to come onto our property or break in our home…..they will have issues.
Here was my CRAZY list from last week: (What was I thinking?)
- Maintain a Positive Attitude and get the quilting mojo back! Done
- Prepare 6 blocks for applique for A Bountiful Life Done!
- Work on Dresden Plates Done!
- Applique Block 10 for A Bountiful Life Started
- Work on Stonefields No Progress
- Start Sewialites – Goal would be 2 blocks. No Progress – may be shifted to June
- Straighten fabric stash – No Progress
- Work with Clay and clean out the garage! Will start when the Security System is done.
- Help with the new Security System. Yes
A Bountiful Life progress:
Goals for 10 through 17 May:
- Select Fabrics for A Bountiful Life
- Straighten up Fabric
- Load Autumn Jubilee on the Long Arm
- Work on Stonefields (decision time)
- Increase time spent in the evenings on ABL and Dresdens.
I had a few bad days this week – due to diet and finding out that Senokot changed their formula and now has Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in the inactive ingredients – no wonder I got sick. They need to take that poison off the market! Today I am getting back to normal, but my Tinnitus is off the charts and I do not know why. But I am 90% better than yesterday so that is a great improvement and I am happy. I missed 2 days of my walking, but back on the road this morning. Felt great! I have reduced my goals – maybe I will be able to achieve them all or excel and finish more! LOL
Hopefully, the next 7 days will be much better. I keep saying that each Tuesday, but somehow either I mess it up or interruptions get me. Anyway, still staying positive and enjoying living.
Have a great week and happy stitching.
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, Scrap Happy Days, Quilting Patch Linky Party To-Do-Tuesdays;PHD in 2021;