Well, don’t fall off your chair, but I am working only To Do Tuesday post today (Monday)! I have some completions to show and am so happy as I am getting closer and closer to finishing all the “old” UFOs that have been around as long as 10 years! YEA!
Last Thursday I had my Radio Frequency Treatment and it was very successful. I did lose a couple of days with my quilting but feeling great since Sunday! Yea!
I have listed a short recap my goals for 2021 that I had listed in January!
- Jacobean Lights – 4 blocks remaining – Completed Started in 2010!
- Stars Around the Garden Medallion – Waiting to be sewn into a quilt top.
- Dresden Heaven – Appliquéing to background blocks
- Stonefields – Finish Sections 6-10 – 60% complete. No Progress
- Celebrating Mary Brown – 2020 project on hold – Maybe in June
- A Bountiful Life – Ready to add borders this week
- OMIGOSH – Completed
- The Arrowhead Block project – Cancelled
- Sweet Stitches – Completed
- Antique Blue and White Quilt – New to work on after May
- Eleanor Burns Egg Money Quilt – New to work on after May with 1930 fabrics
- RSC Challenge 2021 – NEW – Cancelled
I have FINALLY started Dresden Heaven. I believe there are 105 mini and 10 large Dresden Plate blocks to applique to background squares. The small ones are appliqued to 5” Squares. I cut a section of the background fabric and draw a grid. This makes it much easier to applique when working with small blocks.
I am very pleased with my progress so far for the month of April. ! I have completed 3 UFO quilt tops with A Bountiful Life to be completed this week! I am FINALLY beginning to see the light at the end of the UFOs. Now to get with the long arm quilting in May! I do believe my back will support me and can possible catch up with my quilting.
My goals for 19-26 April are as listed below. I am trying to work in some BOWs and SAL just for fun.
- Work on Dresden Heaven in the evening
- Complete border for A Bountiful Life
- Start Redwork Baskets BOW – New
- Begin working on Stars Around the Garden Setting
- Start Sewialites – Starting with 2 blocks. New
- Santa Fe Trail SAL – Block 1 completed – (Blocks come out every 3 weeks) New
I will be working this week on my projects, but next week is vacation time! YIPPEE! Have a great week and will attempt to do a post from afar next week!
Have a great week and happy stitching!
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, Scrap Happy Days, Quilting Patch Linky Party To-Do-Tuesdays;PHD in 2021;