Greetings from South Texas where we are having a nice winter for a change. We need rain badly, but there is some coming this week-end, along with more cold fronts. So much better than the 100+ this summer!
This is a great New Year for me with tons of UFOs projects to complete! I will be working on all of my COPs this year instead of starting any new quilts. I am trying desperately to not put myself under any stress in completing them because I want to enjoy the procerss
I will also participate in the RSC Challenge this year, but may not start until later in the month. I have 3 different patterns that I would like to do with this Challenge. But can decide next week or so on that.
I will be selecting from my 2021 list for my To-Do Tuesdays Challenges.
My goals for 28 December 2020 – 4 January 2021 were:
- Be Happy and enjoy the day! √ Done
- List all of the UFOs that have been started but not completed! √ Done
- Do a Post on my 2021 quilting projects! √ Done
- Cut out fabric for 12 OMIGOSH blocks – ready for sewing! All blocks in zip lock bags ready for sewing! √ Done
- Order Cross Stitch book and supplies! √ Done
To-Do’s from 4 January to 11 January:
- Complete 12 blocks for OMIGOSH.
- Continue working on SAG Medallion.
- Load my first applique quilt in the Longarm and get it quilted this month!
I am looking forward to achieving these 3 goals for the week. I want to enjoy the process, not beat the clock!
Have a great week!
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, For the Love of Geese,Scrap Happy Days, Quilting Patch Linky Party To-Do-Tuesdays;PHD in 2021.