Greetings – again! Still H&H here! Still walking!
I did not meet all of my goals this week, but what else could be new. I do have good excuses though! (don’t we all) Here were my goals for this week and any hold overs!
Goals for 8 thru 15 September were:
- Continue to work on Mary Brown blocks and Sweet Stitches – Still working on them-Progress made on Sweet Stitches
- Begin working on my 3030 quilt – Pulled fabrics, but had to order Bella Solids Ivory for background – Delay!
- I am contemplating working on other UFOs or BOMs but am not sure, so I will just list the 2 goals. I selected 4 that I would like to participate in but unable to start on any.
- Previous week was to clean the Studio. I have completed this Goal. Studio and House Clean – Sewing Time
When I pulled fabrics for my 3030 quilt I realized that the Bella Solids I had (Snow and Beige) would not blend well with the fabrics so I ordered some Ivory from Fat Quarter Shop. Still have not received that order. I also ordered some Rothermel 3030 fat quarter fabrics. They are so soft and beautiful!
I ordered then from Pat’s Fat Quarters and Pat’s Fat Quarters. She ships fast and the fabrics are great! They beat the delivery for my Bella Solids. I am happy that I ordered them, as most of the Rothermel fabrics I have were not going to be used in this quilt.
I made some progress on Sweet Stitches block for November.
Goals for the next week – 15-22 September are:
- Begin work on 3030 quilt
- Begin Stars Around the Garden (SAG)
- Continue with Mary Brown blocks and Sweet Stitches
Here are the fabrics I have chosen for SAG:
And a few more fat quarters to blend in. The light background will be for the Center Medallion. I believe I will be able to trace the applique pattern OK – time will tell!
I believe I will be able to do better this next week! Have a great week!
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, For the Love of Geese,Scrap Happy Days