Welcome to To Do Tuesday! This is the first time this year I set goals and finished 2 and worked on 2! It is always so nice to start a brand new year even if I am 8 months late!
A week ago I joined up for the To-Do Tuesday Linky Party! Here were my goals:
- Finish my Easy Breezy. DONE! Both quilt tops are complete (Inspire of Medicare, Amazon, and Doctor Billing Office)
- Finish Mary Brown’s 2 blocks to complete all four corners of the quilt. Well, I worked on 2 of the blocks will that count?
- Begin work on 3030 quilt by Gay at Sentimental Stitches.
- Dust the Studio – Halfway done! At least I am more organized and my cutting is cleared off and the Design Wall Clean.
I now have 2 new quilts that are going to the “to be quilted” rack! Introducing Pukeko Swamp and Tuis and Pohutakawa. The link provides you the background on the names of the quilts.
Pukeko Swamp Quilt
A little progress on Mary Brown remaining blocks for the quilt corners.
And here is Goal Number 4.
I am so happy with my 2 quilts for 2020! They were easy but still time consuming. If you notice, I have figured out how to put my name on my quilts now that I put on my Blog! I called Apple this morning and it was the quickest call I have ever made to them and the guy was great! All in about 6 minutes!
For Next week – 8 thru 15 September my goals are:
- Continue to work on Mary Brown blocks
- Begin working on my 3030 quilt
- I am contemplating working on other UFOs or BOMs but am not sure, so I will just list the 2 goals.
Have a great week and see you next week on the To-Do Linky Party.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!
It appears that I will be working on the 3030 quilt, but only after the Fat Quarter Shop ships my bolt of Bella Solids (9900-60) for my the background fabric. And I am certain that I will not be getting 14 blocks done by next week (of course the applique will take longer).
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, For the Love of Geese,Scrap Happy Days