Greetings – only 103 yesterday and today will probably be higher. Might cool off next week – maybe some rain on Tuesday or Wednesday – will believe it when I see it!
I am ready for 1 September. I thought that August would be a month were I would be setting some goals. But it is what it is! House is clean and I am back on track with my monthly cleaning (thank you Clay for helping!) Now to dust the Studio and I will be ready to go starting tomorrow!
My quilting goals for the entire month are:
- Easy Breezy quilt – Not sure how many blocks I will make or the setting it is very easy quilt and goes fast.
- Complete the last 2 blocks of Sweet Stitches
- Complete the last 2 blocks for Mary Brown that have been waiting patiently to be hand appliquer.
- Start 3030 with Gretchen. There is an appliqued Center Medallion to prepare for applique
- Start Stars Around the Garden (SAG) SAG also has a Center Medallion to prepare for applique
- Sew the 4 corners of Mary Brown together and add the Vines!
- If I complete Number 6 above, then I will attempt to do another block to get me back on track!
- Attempt to join in with some of the BOMs being offered!
- Most of all – HAVE FUN DOING ALL OF THIS!
It has been awhile since I set goals, so I am hoping that the month goes quietly by and I will be sewing up a storm. Of course, I may not meet all of them, but I am sure going to give it a good try!
More to come as I progress. Have a great week and enjoy setting your goals for September 2020!
Linking To: My Quilt Infatuation; Confessions of a Fabric Addict; Finished or Not Friday ; Em’s Scrap Bag; BOM’s Away; Sew Fresh Quilts; Crazy Mom Quilts; Oh Scrap; Scrap Happy Saturday; Slow Sunday Stitching Quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers; Peacock Party; Design Wall Monday, For the Love of Geese,Scrap Happy Days, One Monthly Goal