OK Ladies, I can put up with a Bad Back, Diabetes, Food intolerance, Fibro and getting old, BUT I hate Meniere’s (Vertigo) It got me last night and I am still not steady! Out of all the dumb things I have this one can really cause me serious problems. This aggravates me because I have to slow down or I fall down and go boom if not careful. Also, it takes time away from my quilting! BooHoo – poor poor pitiful me!
BUT I will share a short recap of my finishes for the month of February 2019. March will be a rather short month because we are going to take a week off to go to Louisiana – FINALLY getting out of the house after 3 months of staying away from the flu germs! So here we go with February closeouts!
- Completed 2 baby quilts Baby Quilts and Stars
- Block 7 of A Bountiful Life Bountiful Life and a New SAL
- Finished the Remake of Enduring Love Enduring Love!
- Capital T Quilt Capital “T”
- Completed the 4 Embroidery Blocks for A Merry Christmas to You SAL A Merry Christmas To You SAL
- Finished my Heart Quilt and loaded A Dresden Plate on the Long Arm It’s A Finish
It was a good month even with the Refrigerator fun and games! I am so happy to have finished these projects (well OK not the SAL and only 2 more blocks for A Bountiful Life!)
Have a great week-end and looking forward to March!