March did not yield the finishes I wanted to – life got in the way – along with stupid Caremark (Grrr). So my March leftovers will now carryover into April.
- Flimsy’s to be Quilted (LA)
Rosemary Youngs Happy Scrappy BOM
- Complete Nesting Blocks(All Applique) 2 blocks completed, 1 more than halfway, and then prepare the border.
- Mountmellick – Complete Section 3 and 4 (borders)
- RSC 2018 – Squared Away blocks for April – colors will be yellow and gold.
- Finish My Texas Quilt (designing the setting and sewing into a Flimsy)
- Brinton Hall – Finish sewing the corners to the Medallion – This is an English Paper Piecing project.
- Indian Summer – Continue on with handing quilting.
If things go much smoother than March, I should be able to achieve my April goals! Happy Stitching!
Linking to: One Monthly Goal (OMG) for April 2018