Greetings from South Texas where we received 3 inches of rain early this morning! Yea.
I was reading a post from Busy Hands Quilting and she provided a link to Craftsy on 3 ways to do Half Square Triangles (HSTs). I thought I would pass it on as it is so informative and the designer includes adequate sizes to cut in order to be able to square each one for accuracy! Great print out to keep!
Here were my March Goals that I was just so sure I could complete.
- Flimsy’s to be Quilted (Longarm)– Absolutely No Progress Yet
Rainbow Regatta – Regatta has rejected all choices for a backing – so she still sits waiting for a miracle!
Rosemary Youngs Happy Scrappy BOM
- Complete Nesting (All Applique) 2 blocks completed, 1 more than halfway, and then prepare the border. Absolutely No Progress Yet
- Complete 2007 UFO BOM – 6 easy blocks to applique – YEA – Completed ready to quilt!
- Mountmellick – Complete Section 3 and 4 (borders) – WHO? WHAT? WHEN? Absolutely No Progress Yet
- RSC 2018 – Squared Away blocks for March – YEA – Completed
- Finish My Texas Quilt (designing the setting and sewing into a Flimsy) WHO? WHAT? WHEN? Absolutely No Progress Yet
I did add one more project during the month – Indian Summer quilt. It is a hand quilting project. I am pleased of the progress that I am making.
Whenever I started quilting this quilt I had completed the Sun block and now I have finished the Pot block and ready to work on the middle border, but need to mark it.
Completed 2007 BOM named A year of Flowers and Holidays.
For my RSC 2018 Squared Away the color was Green! I completed those for the month.
I still have 4 more days before the end of the month – hopefully Regatta and I can come to an agreement on which backing fabric to use! I need a large shot of CREATIVITY! Have a great Wednesday – enjoy stitching!