Here we are – on the eve of March 2018! My OMG for the month will be the following!
- Flimsy’s to be Quilted (Longarm)– Absolutely No Progress Yet
Rosemary Youngs Happy Scrappy BOM
- Complete Nesting (All Applique) 2 blocks completed, 1 more than halfway, and then prepare the border.
- Complete 2007 UFO BOM – 6 easy blocks to applique
- Mountmellick – Complete Section 3 and 4 (borders)
- RSC 2018 – Squared Away blocks for March
- Finish My Texas Quilt (designing the setting and sewing into a Flimsy)
If I complete these goals early in the month (LOL) I will work on Brinton Hall
I am only 3 years behind in my projects, but boy when the Unforeseen Requirements go away, catching up is easier than I thought! We will see! LOL
Regatta a 2018, Happy Scrappy BOM a 2014, Enduring Legacy a 2015, how about that 2007 UFO, Mountmellick was a dream in 2014 and started in 2017, Texas , Margaret Potts was a 2015 project. How the time flies and those UFO’s add up!
Have a great day!