Greetings from summer again in South Texas! Where is that Fall weather anyway we are now 59 days away from January 2018 – Time passes so quickly now. DST is this Saturday so we do get an hour back – maybe I can do more with that hour each day!
I have a feeling that my productivity will not be as good as October, but that is OK. A trip to Galveston for a week, and of course Thanksgiving means a few days that will not be sewing days. Hopefully I can meet some of my goals for November.
- Mountmellick – I am working on preparing the EPP flowers for the Medallion and will then sew them on in the corners of the Medallion. Next will be the first border that is a mitred border from border fabric. The next border consists of the small circles and hopefully those will be finished and the 2nd border completed. I have already appliqued the circles and ready for the flowers.
- Continue on with Sweet Stitches. Currently I am working on Block 5 and should be able to complete it and Block 6. – Then I would be halfway through.
- Aunt Bea’s Parlor – Start preparing the blocks for embroidery
3. Stonefields – Start preparing Section 5 for applique. I really need to do a push on this quilt as I would love to have it completed by early 2018! If I can finish Section 5 I will be half way through! There are 121 blocks for this quilt!
4. Stars and Churn Dashes – I want to continue making these nice little blocks – no set number – I am just making a lot!
There are other projects to work on, but if I can achieve the November Goals I will be happy!
Linking up with One Monthly Goal